Sunday, August 2, 2009

ATTENTION to all my msn / facebook friends




my account that get hacked
on this afternoon !

msn
-cherry_cyndi@hotmail.com
-cherry_cherish1314@hotmail.com

facebook
-cherry_cyndi@hotmail.com

plz dlt from ur list !
if not jz ignore everythings from it!
i just don't hope my fren wil get hack too


STUPID TURKISH GUY! FCUK OFF!
spoil ur own image,
spoil ur family image,
spoil ur country's image..
why being like this ?
wasting time!

he hacked one of my friend's msn
act like my fren to chat with me
hacked my 'cherry_cyndi' msn
after i on my another msn ' cherry_cherish1314'
he told me that he want 2 min strip webcam of showing ass by usin 'cherry_cyndi' if i want get back my account
if not hacked this msn and also my 'cherry_cyndi' facebook

suddenly lost my 3years msn and not even 1years facebook and msn
that time feeling damn nervous and mad until can cried
i jz really not willing to lost the things that belong to me

i'm already create a new msn and facebook
plz get the mail from me at here, sms or even call
hope i'll get back as many as i can
dowan lost contact with anyone of u all
thanks ^^



p/s: sry for the rudeness in this post

No comments:

Post a Comment