Saturday, August 1, 2009

the life of weekdays


『27th july - mon』












Ate this tasty pizza for breakfast. lurve it so much <3>


『28th july - tues』

























































Saw this nice couple chain when my bro was cleaning his room





『29th july – wed 』














the bio essences sample that gave by bro..
didt use bfore this brand bfore..
gona try..



『30th july – thurs 』














My beauty diary mask














My DIY nail art work
(learn from bubz beauty tutorial)
Nice? Comment me..
Thx =)


『31th july – fri 』

No class bfore recess time @ school
Just do all those ‘morning exercises’
5 years in this school also nvr got this while not special days
Mayb is set up for the Foreign girl that come my school for study 1 years?















The honey lemon that I ordered @ OLD BOY for supper





















Damn nervous for the casting on tmr morning
Wish me luck =D

No comments:

Post a Comment